IT Domain Engineer Lead – Vodafone Qatar
Job ID 9141
Career Level Others
IT Domain engineer will part of Network operations centre (NOC) front office team responsible for 24X7 monitoring of IT elements. You will be required to support L2 engineers for incident management related to Billing/ Invoicing/Charging/ Reporting/CRM/ Order Management/Inventory/ Mediation and Channel operations. You will also be responsible to troubleshoot end users complains, escalate to next level for resolution after basic predefined troubleshooting methods, perform periodic health checks and KPI reports.
- Responsible for 24X7 monitoring of IT applications such as Oracle BRM, CRM & Data warehousing and reporting.
- Ensure that trouble ticket (TT)is raised as per the agreed SLAs. Perform basic trouble shooting as per the defined process and escalate to L2 for next level of troubleshooting.
- Create KPIs reports of IT elements which are mentioned in the role purpose and share with relevant stakeholder for further analysis.
- Support for pre and post heath check for any major application changes in the domain (BRM,CRM,UIM,OSM,OCOMC,OC3C,ECE,Channels) and any other domain based on the request. Support L2 engineers Resolve end users complains
- Liaise with third party vendors and support them as part of incident resolution and assure that the SLAs are intact with them.
- Support L2 engineers for end-to-end Incident management and network audits and analyses with the focus on proactive detection for IT domain aligned using ITIL process
- Post-event Investigation & Maintenance Administration
- Monitoring, analyzing and Reporting network performance
- Work Order Approval & Management
- Overall GNOC Management for IT application
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|